Sunday, January 11, 2009

You tell the fucking punchline before you have told the joke - Sorry sunshine, it doesn't exist, it wasn't in the Top 100 list

div>
Hey guys, I won't make it to do another post, I'm still busy packing my stuff and we're leaving in 1 1/2 hours!
I'm sure this is gonna be a lot of fun, keep visiting this blog from Sunday on (or as often as you want to, of course) to be updated about my ski-trip and other surf, skate or snowboard news! 
I wish you a great week!

Today's title was taken from Teddy Picker by Arctic Monkeys.

3 comments:

Cate said...

So you're on your ski trip already my dear... Will you post from there? I hope so! :D
And I wonder who gave you that song?:.... :D I love it!
And I love you!
Cate
word. cronses - didn't we have that already?

Cate said...

Tabbi!
No, my new header was made by my friend Anni from Finland.. I credited her in the sidebar.
Anyway: I can't wait for Wednesday, you have to tell me all about your ski trip!!!
See you then!
Love ya!
Cate
word: raoses = roses ^^

Antler said...

Tabbi du musst mir mal die Fotos von Phillis B-Day geben :)