Friday, December 26, 2008

X-mas Part 1

This is the first part of my X-mas report ;-)
Christmas Eve was as always, but still not the same because last year I celebrated it beneath palm and mango trees, sitting around in shorts and a tank top, having fun with fireworks with my host sisters, -brother and -uncle, Santa Clause far away and more or less depised by the rest of the family. 
This year, I was back home again, it was (not that) cold outside, we ate the same thing we always do, Raclette, after we had our presents.
Then we played Sing it, a game my sister got, until 1 o'clock in the morning. 
The next day we went to visit my dad's family, great lunch (I could eat that all day), exchanging presents, talking, eating again, other parts of the family I didn't even know I had arrived, ate again, talked, I found out we are related somehow, talked, ate again... I felt sick and tired at the end of the day. 
Today, 2nd day of Christmas, I didn't do anything so far, watched TV and tonight it's hockey-time again =) My mom says I still get one gift from a friend of ours there, I'm anxious to know what it is! 
So, here are the things I got, I took the photos with my macbook so don't be wondering about the inclined angles and mirror-inverted writings ;-)

A red blanket and 2 red pillows for my room. My old room was yellow, and I had yellow and green pillows and blankets. My new room has one dark red wall so I wanted to have these to match with it.

This really cool thermos flask says "Sweet drink of mine" =) In the back (right) you can also see this beautiful box, it's another christmas present from a friend of mine, it was filled with sweets and a photo of the two of us.

YAY! You probably can't read it but it's Friends Season 2! I already have 1, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10, now I have 2, too! I watched 3 episodes yesterday night and laughed really hard. As always. Friends is the funniest TV Show on the planet. In german it's lame, that's why I never watched it, but in Costa Rica they showed it in english and I'm in love with it ever since. If you're in a bad mood, watch friends. If you're in a good mood, watch friends - you'll laugh even more than before.

This bracelet is from my aunt who lives
 in Greece =)

From Cate: This purse. You have to touch it to really know how wonderful it is. It's so soft! Thank you!!!

I got this on December 6th (Nikolaus) a perfume from Roxy. It smells like beach, flowers and fruits all together. I love it!

This is a longsleeve shirt from Roxy

Actually, I didn't get this for Christmas, but my dad brought it for me from the USA and he arrived a few days ago so it's practically a Christmad present ;-) It's an Ugly Doll (that's actually the brand name!) and I always wanted these. In Germany they're quite expensive, in the US they're cheap...the one I want so badly is OX, but this one is also very cool, it's called Peaco. I'm going to do an extra post on Ugly Dolls some day.

No comments: