Friday, October 10, 2008

And now I've been gone for so long, I can't remember who was wrong

Since I have nothing new to tell you (and still haven't found the answer to my question), I will just show you a video I made like 2 years ago, it also hast to do with a "skating" sport, just that it is not on a board. It's ice-skating: hockey.
I love hockey and the ones who haven't gone to see match yet, should definitely do that soon. The season has just begun!




Today's title is taken from the song Walking Disaster by Sum 41 from their lastest album "Underclass hero".Watch and listen to it here.

1 comment:

Cate said...

I really like the music in your video. These sports videos always bring tears to my eyes.
Hey, it seems to me like I'm somewhat of a celebrity at school - everyone knew I fucked up Maths, everyone knows I have 15 points in English ^^
Oh gosh Spanish... All you had to do was den Text aus der ersten Aufgabe in der zweiten Aufgabe als seine eigene Meinung auszugeben.
LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!