Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And I wouldn't be the one to kneel before the dreams I wanted

This is for all the ones who care about the climate change and your environment (the german-speaking ones):
There's a website where you can answer questions about any kind of stuff (movies, nature, math etc) and the more questions you answer right the more money you get. The earned money is then used for various projects, every month it's a different one. This month's project is to save bats. 
Since you all want to surf/skate/snowboard and live in a clean environment, I think this ould be a good, fast and economic (you don't have to pay!) way to help.
Go to http://dein-wissen-hilft.de

Today's title is from "Sympathy" by The Goo Goo Dolls. I love this band, I love their usic, and this is one of my favourite songs. It is also a part of the OST of "A Cinderella Story". You might know "Iris" from the Goo Goo Dolls, it is quite a well-known song =) If you don't know Sympathy yet, shoud definitely listen to it now!

No comments: