Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

...by Cate. She invented a new tag nd I'm proud to say I'm one of the persons that has been tagged to do this...tag (can you say that?) 

So first of all, here are the rules:

1) Link the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules
3) List 13 random things you find on your desk and explain a little about them
4) Tag three other bloggers.


1) Cate
2) Above
3) -Toffifee =): Hey, it was Nikolaus this weekend! ;-P
   - An MP3 - Mix a friend from Costa Rica made for me. I stored all the music on my new computer.
    - My Skullcandy headphones - YAY - I LOVE THEM! I got them for my "abo" of Goldenride Magazine.
    - Some photos of my ancestors: My grandma has send me photos and information about my ancestors some time ago...when I unpacked all my stuff (we moved) I found them again. I have to talk to my grandma this christmas to get more information, because its totally interesting. She and her mum had like 4 nationalities one after another because of WW1 & 2
   - book - just a blank book to take notes. I always have a bunch of books to write down all kinds of stuff.
   - scissors 
    - phone. since my mom was kinda annoyed about people calling me later in the evening, we put a phone in my new room with its own number. It also rings when someone calls on our "normal" number.
   - lamp - you need a lamp on your desk!
   -  a puncher: Cate gave it to me for christmas in like 7th or 8th grade - I still have it! =)
   - letter paper - i have to write some letters to my host family
     - stickers from PLUSMINUS and Chiemsee =) I found them in the city centre (for free of course) and put one on my skateboard. If you want to have one contact me!
     -loads of pencils a.s.o.
    - post its =)
     
Im tagging angbu, Vaios and Raspberry!

1 comment:

Cate said...

WTF Facharbeit? That's so UNFAIR! Why can't Mr.F organize another trip instead? Gosh, that guy is so unflexible!!! By the way, I have a piece of great news... But I'll tell you tomorrow, in person.. :D :D :D
Hey, I wanna see your new headphones!
That's so interesting about your ancestors...
Wow, so cool you have your own phone!!
Lamp ^^ Haha good one ^^
Awww, and that's so great that you still have the puncher... I remember it!

Thanks for doing the tag!
See you tomorrow (ach ja, Prüfungskomission :D)
Loveya!