Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So much for the street lights, they're never gonna guide you home

I went home after the second lesson today because I didn't feel very well. I had a rugby 7's tournament on Sunday, and the weather there was very changeful: We had sun, rain, warmth, terrible cold...that was strange. And yesterday I went to my rugby training and we had a hurricane warning (don't think of a big hurricane here, in Germany there normally aren't such things) and it was raining and cold and, of course, windy (but not as bad) and I think my sickness is the result of that.
What am I doing now? I have been sleeping until like half an hour ago, and now I'm watching a concert DVD of David Bisbal, a spanish singer.  I don't like all of his songs, but Silencio is very catchy and puts you into a good mood. He's the typical summer-music-maker, and right now he's performing a song with this typical spanish guitar in the background and outsde it's stormy and dark haha. A friend of mine lend me this DVD, and she also gave me copies of the two albums Sam's Town and Hot Fuss by The Killers. I haven't listened to the first one so far, but Hot Fuss is great. It includes hits like Somebody told me, Mr. Brightside and Smile like you mean it. I can't remember where or when I heard of The Killers first, but I think I saw them in The OC. Anyways, they're great, and if you still haven't listened to them (which I doubt, because Human and Spaceman are huge at the moment) you definitely should try =)
My mom bought me a Hibiscus as a "Get-well-gift" =D I was really happy about that...all 
the buds are still closed but my mom says its yellow with red in the middle so I'm looking forward to finally getting to see it! 
As you might already know, I LOVE Hibiscus, it's my favourite flower (closely followed by the tiare flower). I bought one two weeks ago, here you can see the flower that is open right now:
The last thing for today: David Bisbal knows how to sing, but he obviously doesn't know how to dance xD

Today's title taken from Big Sur by The Thrills

No comments: