Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I proudly present: PXNDX

PXNDX - spoken Panda - is a mexican alternative rock band. As far as i know, they made 3 albums, could be that there are more...
Last month I bought "La revancha del principe charro" and the new one "Amantes Sunt Amentes".
Like Green Day, the had their "punkrock"-phase a couple of years ago, as you can hear in "La revancha...". Now they changed into common Rock, Alternative, PopRock aso...though, I do like the songs a lot and I've totally fallen in love with the new album.
I got to know Panda in Costa Rica, watching MTV in the surfcamp (at night). They played their new song "Procedimientos para llegar a un común acuerdo" and I couldn't get it out of my head ever since.




La revancha del principe charro
  1. Christina
  2. Claro que no
  3. Hola!
  4. El Chango de los plátanos
  5. Corazón de un cuento roto
  6. Doble Gracias
  7. Quisiera no pensar
  8. Ya no jalaba
  9. Córtame con unas tijeras pero no se te olvide el Resistol para volverme a pegar
  10. Señor payaso
  11. Ando pedo y ella está aquí
  12. Ilasha
  13. Amiguito
  14. Maracas
My favorite: Amiguito




Amantes Sunt Amentes
  1. La estrategia perdida
  2. So violento so macabro
  3. El infame "estar y no estar"
  4. Estoy más soloh que ayer, pero menos que mañana
  5. Narcisista por excelencia
  6. Procedimientos para llegar a un comun acuerdo
  7. Tripulación, amar toboganes
  8. Pathetica
  9. Los malaventurados no lloran
  10. Tus palabras punzocortantes...
  11. Atractivo encontramos en lo mas repugnante
  12. ¡Ah pero cómo vendo cassettes!
My favorite: Narcisista por excelencia


Klick to see and listen, as always. I didn't link the songs from the first album because I didn't have enough time. Klick on Amiguito ;-)

No comments: